The owner of the NAVOICA Educational Platform is the Ministry of Education and Science headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, at the following address: ul. Wspólna 1/3. The operator of the Platform is the National Information Processing Institute (OPI PIB).
The National Information Processing Institute undertakes to make its website accessible under the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The Accessibility Statement applies to the Navoica.pl website.
- Date of publication of the website:
- Date of the last major update:
Compliance with the Act
The website partially complies with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to non-compliance or exclusions listed below.
- focus is invisible,
- the header hierarchy is inadequate,
- some elements may have inadequate contrast (applies to pages after login),
- some forms may not have labels (applies to pages after login),
- alternative text to images and icons may be missing (applies to pages after login),
- the language may be missing for text fragments in a language other than the base language of the page,
- not all video and audio materials are subtitled,
- subtitles cannot be downloaded,
- audiodescription is unavailable.
The current look of the platform is no longer developed or improved. The NAVOICA Team is involved in creating a new interface for the platform, which should be published in the second half of the year 2023. We strive to make the new interface accessible and pleasant to use.
- Courses that have not been created by OPI PIB,
- Multimedia published before .
Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
- This Statement was prepared on:
- The Statement was last reviewed and updated on:
The Statement was made on the basis of a self-assessment of a public entity.
Standard keyboard shortcuts can be used on the NAVOICA Educational Platform. Additional shortcuts are available for Drag and Drop exercises. Instructions on how to use this exercise keyboard only can be found under “Keyboard Help”, which appears above the exercise.
Feedback and contact data
- Person responsible for handling applications and queries: Agata Miszkurka
- E-mail: Agata.Miszkurka@opi.org.pl
- Telephone: +48 22 570 14 00 (please note that by dialing this number you will reach our reception desk and that e-mail is our preferred contact method)
Each person has the right to:
- report any problems with digital access to the website or to any element thereof,
- make a request for digital access to the website or to any element thereof,
- make a request to make unavailable information available in an alternative form.
All requests should include:
- full name and contact data of a person making a request,
- information about the webpage or any element thereof to which the request pertains,
- indication on the preferred form of making information available if the request concerns making unavailable information available in an alternative form.
All requests should be handled as soon as possible, but not later than within 7 days. If it proves impossible to make the website or elements thereof available or to make them available in an alternative form within the deadline referred to above, the problem should be solved within 2 months after the request.
Complaints and appeals
Complaints and appeals pertaining to failure to meet the said deadlines and requests may be filed by mail or e-mail with the supervising authority to the following address:
- Supervising authority: Director of the National Information Processing Institute
- Address: al. Niepodległości 188 B
00-608 Warsaw, Poland
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +48 22 570 14 00
Your complaint can also be filed with the Commissioner for Human Rights open in a new window.
National Information Processing Institute, al. Niepodległości 188B, 00-608 Warsaw, Poland.
The entrance to the building is accessed via steps or a wheelchair ramp. The reception desk is located opposite the front door. Entering other parts of the building is not possible without a door opening badge. Wheelchair users can access only the corridor and the rooms on the ground floor. There is no elevator in the building. The disabled toilet is located on the ground floor, opposite the staircase. There are 2 parking places for the disabled in front of the building. Assistance dogs are allowed in all rooms of the building. There are no sign language interpreters or online translation services available in the building.